Sunday, 2 April 2017

Knits and Denim

Hey everyone!
After our long break, we decided going a new direction with our blog would be interesting. I wanted to focus more on my personal style and came up with a few super cute outfits for spring. Each look involves a statement piece and how I styled it. Take a look below and don't forget to check out how to get the look.

My first look involves something bright. Spring immediately means florals, bold colors and pastels - Heres how I incorporated it. Paired a knit orange bodysuit with a satin jogger and sneakers. Added on gold hoops with a little inspiration from Khloe Kardashian. 


Outfit Details:
TOP: Missguided
BOTTOM: H&M
SNEAKERS: Puma
ACCESSORIES: H&M
SUNGLASSES: Michael Kors

Heres my top picks to get a similar look!

My second outfit highlights another statement piece through most seasons but is a bit unusual for the spring. If you aren't too keen on bright solid shades, this look could be a go to - a khaki bomber paired with a knit high neck dress, sneakers and a cross body - for an everyday street chic look.






Outfit Details:
DRESS: Forever 21
BOMBER: H&M
SNEAKERS: Puma
BAG: Tory Burch

Get the look from my top picks!

My last outfit for the Spring involves pastels and denims. The focus piece is the denim shirt and how to style for occasions moving away from the street/casual looks. I paired the denim shirt with a high waist pleated skirt, nude strappy wedges and a cross body that pulls the look together with a hint of pastels.



Outfit Details:
DENIM SHIRT: H&M
SKIRT: Forever 21
WEDGES: Steve Madden
BAG: New Look

Check out my top picks to get the look below!

No comments:

Post a Comment